Monday, August 21, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 8/21/20127

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

It also seems that when I am out of town, my mailbox gets tons of physical books.

As predicted...the week I was gone four books came in and one NetGalley book. :)

Empty mailbox the past week.
************** 
On Monday August 7, I received:  

1. THE WIFE BETWEEN US by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen, courtesy of Shelf Awareness and Erica Martirano of St. Martin's Press.

*************
On Wednesday, August 9 , I received:

1.  ODD CHILD OUT by Gilly MacMillan, courtesy of Amelia Woods of Harper Collins.


**************
On Thursday, August 10, I received:

1. MONSTERS: A LOVE STORY by Liz Kay, courtesy of Madeline Schmitz of Penguin Random House.

A surprise.

There is a giveaway on my blog for this book until August 24.


 *************
On Friday, August 11, I received: 

1.  GLASS HOUSES by Louise Penny, courtesy of Sarah Melnyk of St. Martin's Press.

A surprise!!   Thanks, Sarah.

*************
On Saturday, August 12, I received:

1.  THE WELCOME HOME DINER by Peggy Lampman, courtesy of the author and NetGalley.

 
*************

 


24 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about The Wife Between Us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be good.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. These books all look so tempting. I've been eyeing Odd Child Out, and I love the Louise Penny series. The Wife Between Us is another one that looks interesting.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently reading GLASS HOUSES. It is good as all of her books are.

      ODD CHILD OUT should be good.

      Thanks for commenting, Laurel.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to reviews of The Wife Between Us. I seem to be seeing more books by two authors lately. Kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like an interesting read.

      I haven't noticed that about dual authors...thanks for pointing that out, Mary, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. The wife Between Us sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. I was excited I won a copy.

      Thanks for commenting, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your books! I'm a bit jealous of Glass Houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am almost done with Glass Houses, and it is excellent as always.

      Three Pines is awesome too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  6. How lucky you are to get Louise Penny's book! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy her books. The publisher was awesome to send it to me.

      Thanks for commenting, Harvey Lau.

      Delete
  7. OOoh nice! New to me ones, as usual! Lol! Hope you enjoy your reads for the week to come!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get the best books in your mailbox! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....smiling here.

      I think so too. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Deb.

      Delete
  9. Except for the Penny these are all new to me. Looks like good reading ahead for you. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...some great titles.

      Thanks for commenting, Martha.

      Delete
  10. Wow! So many books in mailbox. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun when they arrive all in one week.

      Thanks for commenting, Ravnett.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I am excited about them.

      Thanks for commenting, Serena.

      Delete
  12. The Wife Between Us sounds really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be a very good read.

      Thanks for commenting, Mystica.

      Delete