Monday, August 21, 2017

It's Monday!! What Are YOU Reading? - 8/21/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week. 
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

THE SPACE BETWEEN WORDS by Michele Phoenix - review will be on September 5.

 *************
BRING HER HOME by David Bell - review is in the book's title - finished August 3

 
 *************
BEST INTENTIONS by Erika Raskin - review will be on August 31.

It's an ok read...a bit dragged out.

 
 *************
AT WAVE'S END by Patricia Perry Donovan - review is in the book's title - finished on July 27.  

A lovely, heartwarming read.

It was an e-book, not an audio.

*************
A MOTHER LIKE MINE by Kate Hewitt - review AND Giveaway will be on August 29 - finished reading on July 21.

 *************
Book Currently Reading

GLASS HOUSES by Louise Penny - review will be on August 30.

Another good Louise Penny read.


 *************
Books Up Next:

SILVER THREADS by Bette Lee Crosby - review will be on September 12.

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Threads-Memory-House-Collection/dp/099692146X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497137296&sr=8-1&keywords=silver+threads
 *************
LOVE AND OTHER CONSOLATION PRIZES by Jamie Ford - review will be on September 13.

*************
ODD CHILD OUT by Gilly MacMillan - review will be on October 5.


*************
THE BLACKBIRD SEASON by Kate Moretti - review will be on October 12.

*************
THE WELCOME HOME DINER by Peggy Lampman - review will be on October 10.

 
*************
TAHOE PAYBACK by Todd Borg - review will be on October 17.

*************
SEVEN DAYS OF US by Francesca Hornack - review will be on November 7. 

Giveaway going on for this book until August 23 - go here.


 *************
THE WIFE BETWEEN US by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen - review will be on January 9, 2018.

 
*************

7 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!! Happy Reading!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    I hope you had a great reading week last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've scheduled the last book's review for January 2018! Time marches on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scary isn't it?

      That is the publication date. I like to schedule on or close to the publication date.

      I figured since it was so far away, but is it really? that I could do it right on the publication date. I hope the grammar police don't get me on that sentence above. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Mary.

      Delete
    2. I usually try to post on or close to pub date. I think you'll be ok re grammar police ;-)

      Delete
    3. LOL...wasn't sure I was allowed to put a question mark inside of a continued sentence. :)

      Thanks for coming back to comment, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I know Louise Penny is an author that is much loved by many. If I could make room for her I would but ... too many authors! By the way your blogspot is secure, has a lock up the top, I wish I knew how to do that, its a mystery to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very good.

      Thanks about the lock, but I don't see it. I sent you an e-mail.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathryn.

      Delete