Friday, August 25, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 8/25/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS


1. _____ is a waste of time.

2. My favorite app is ______.

3. My first car was _____.

4. The best car I ever owned was ____, because____.


 MY ANSWERS:

1.  Worrying is a waste of time.

2.   My favorite app is Snapchat.

3.  My first car was a Gold Duster.  It actually was my husband's before we got married, and I inherited it.  :)

4.  The best and my favorite car I ever owned was a Silver Solara because it was sleek and a mid-life crisis helper.   :)  

Can you see how I made my e-mail name and part of my blog's name?  :)











8 comments:

  1. We had similar responses to #1. I am a worrywart through and through. Even more so since having my daughter. :-S

    I've never used Snapchat, can you believe it? I keep resisting. LOL

    I hope you have a great weekend, Elizabeth! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worrying does increase after you have a child.

      Snapchat is fun to keep in touch with family.

      Thanks for commenting, Literary Feline.

      Delete
  2. I am not a worrier. I learned to let go of that. I think I am so much a realist that worrying does seem pointless. It is for me, anyway. It is what it is.
    Do you still have the Solara? It does sound like greta therapy!
    I have no idea about Snapchat. I am so out of touch with social media. I love blogging, but just never have time for more than that. I barely FB, and am not thrilled with it either. Too much "stuff".
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worrying does no good - I used to worry more...glad it has lessened - what good does it do? The outcome will be the same no matter what. :)

      No I do not have my Solara, but I wish I would have kept it. It started to get too difficult to get in and out of the back seat since it was a two-door. :)

      I only use Facebook for my book stuff. I don't like to tell everyone my life's story.

      Snapchat is fun. I can also "track" my son unless he turns it off. LOL!!

      Thanks for commenting, Annie.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for participating, nice answers. Worrying is a waste of time, but I can't stop myself.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about worrying, Ellen.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. I love this post!! :) I need to use that line as my motto this month: Worrying is a waste of time. I've been worrying about SO many things that I have no control over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly...we can't do anything about some things.

      Thanks for commenting, Erica.

      Delete