Friday, August 18, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 8/18/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS

1. If someone were visiting my area, I would recommend a visit to ____.

2. My favorite room in my home is _____.
 


3. Back-to-school time makes me think of        .  

4.  My favorite year of school was___, because___.




 MY ANSWERS:

1. If someone were visiting my area, I would recommend a visit to the Pittsburgh Zoo and a ride on the Pittsburgh Incline.

2.  My favorite room in my home is my outdoor room/porch where I read and relax.

3.  Back-to-school time makes me think of having to go back two weeks before the start of school to get my room ready.

4.  My favorite year of school was third grade because I was so good in math. 







7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I don't participate in these but they seem fun - here are my answers :)

    1. If someone were visiting my area, I would recommend a visit to the Quechee Gorge and the Antique Mall/ Cabot Store. It is an experience.

    2. My favorite room in my home is My office. I have my books there and love my big desk.

    3. Back-to-school time makes me think of SCHOOL SUPPLIES which are my FAVE.

    4. My favorite year of school was 1/2nd grade, because I was learning to read (I was a slow learner).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE back-to-school supplies too. :)

      Great answers.

      Thanks for posting yours, Steph.

      Delete
  3. Oh, yikes...Math. I loved English, Science, and Social Sciences. Your porch sounds perfect! Have a great wee. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was being sarcastic about math. I was terrible at math. :)

      English and grammar are my strong areas.

      Science is not a favorite either.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for participating, great answers. I have never been to your area, but I bet the zoo is nice. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very nice zoo.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete