Monday, June 5, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 6/5/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox is a week and one-half's worth of books. 

It seems that when I go away, the books pour in.   :)

I also received many surprise books.  Some are not a genre I read, but still such fun to receive surprises in the mail.
************** 
On Wednesday, May 24, I received:
1.  THE MAP THAT LEADS TO YOU by J. P. Monniger, courtesy of Jessica Preeg of St. Martin's.
A Surprise!! 
**************
On Thursday, May 25, I received:
1.  EMMA IN THE NIGHT by Wendy Walker, courtesy of Erica Martirano of St. Martin's.

A St. Martin's Sweepstakes Win.
**************
On Friday, May 26, I received:
1.  LOVE THE WINE YOU'RE WITH by Kim Gruenenfelder, courtesy of Jessica Preeg of St. Martin's.



A Surprise!! 

2.  ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU by Beth Harbison, courtesy of Jessica Preeg of St. Martin's.

Another Surprise!! 
3.  THE WILDLING SISTERS by Eve Chase, courtesy of Jordan Aaronson of Penguin Random House and a Shelf Awareness Giveaway.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0399174133/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0399174133&linkCode=as2&tag=silsrev-20&linkId=e30202f191fcd9e0c39e96d0e28fe5a9
**************
On Friday, June 2, I received:
1.  EVERY LAST LIE by Mary Kubica, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Park Row Books/Harper Collins.

 
A Surprise!!
 

25 comments:

  1. So many good books being published.

    Enjoy your reading week, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They do look good.

      Some aren't a genre I read, but I will share with friends.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. St. Martin's loves you! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...sure looks that way. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. LOL, I received the same Surprise books and a win as you did!! We are clearly in the good graces! Honestly I was most pleased with the new Mary Kubica book....and I make sure to behave with Emer to receive all their best books. Love your happy mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on behaving for Emer. I met him at the BEA a few years ago...he is very nice, and he does send us marvelous books. :)

      I don't think I have ever read a book by Mary Kubica, but I have seen them.

      Surprises are the best. Some of them will be shared with friends, though. Not into romance.

      Thanks for stopping, Anita.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. There is. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  6. Looks like you got a lot of great surprises in your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did.

      Sounds like you had a wonderful week at the BookExpo.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  7. Lots of lovely surprises! I hope you enjoy them all - maybe you would be surprised (again) by some outside your usual genres. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I would be surprised outside my genre. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  8. Hi Elizabeth,

    Who amongst us doesn't like receieving surprise parcels, apart from maybe my postman!

    I think you have come up trumps this week with your Mary Kubica surprise!

    I must say I thought I hadn't come across this author before, however I seem to have a couple of her earlier books on my Goodreads 'Want To Read' list, to which I am now adding this one.

    Thanks for the prompt to read one or two of Mary's books and I hope that you enjoy all your new finds :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never read a Mary Kubica book so it will be a treat from everything I am hearing.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. Great haul! I have Emma in the Night and Every Last Lie on my wishlist, I hope you enjoy them both. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read them, Kay.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. Love the Wine your with! LOL Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is comical and clever.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  11. Looks like some good reads. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely looking forward to them.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  12. Well happy Mailbox Monday on... Thursday! lol I'm running behind this week it seems. Mailbox surprises are amazing! The Map that Leads to you looks interesting :) Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I run late at times too...glad you were able to stop.

      Surprises are great!!

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete
  13. Looks like a lot of great books. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for visiting me last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      I had a very lean mailbox this week.

      Delete