Monday, June 5, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 6/5/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

THE SUNSHINE SISTERS by Jane Green - review will be on June 15 - finished May 22.

Excellent women's fiction.

 *************
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, DEAR by Hallie Ephron - review will be on June 6 - finished May 18.

A good mystery.

https://www.amazon.com/Youll-Never-Know-Dear-Suspense/dp/0062473611/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495325271&sr=8-1&keywords=You%27ll+Never+Know+Dear
 *************
BEFORE THE RAIN FALLS by Camille Di Maio - a BEAUTIFUL BOOK.  

Review is in the book's title. Finished May 12.

I saw this book on Suzy Approved Book Reviews and knew I HAD to read it.  LOVED this book.

 *************
NOT A SOUND by Heather Gudenkauf - review is in the book's title - finished May 8.

Suspense fans won't want to miss this book.

 
 *************
Book Currently Reading:

THE CHILD by Fiona Barton - review will be on June 22

A little slow at first, but got intense and interesting about half way through.

 *************
Books Up Next:

A RULE AGAINST MURDER by Louise Penny - review will be on June 28.

 
 *************
EVERY LAST LIE by Mary Kubica - review will be on July 3.

 *************
SECRET SISTERS by Joy Callaway - review will be on July 6

 
 *************
THE ALMOST SISTERS by Joshilyn Jackson - review will be on July 11
 
 *************
HELLO SUNSHINE by Laura Dave - review will be on July 12.


 *************
THE WILDLING SISTERS by Evan Chase - review will be on July 25.

https://www.amazon.com/Wildling-Sisters-Eve-Chase/dp/0399174133/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496620770&sr=8-1&keywords=the+wildling+sisters
 *************
THE BOOK OF POLLY by Kathy Hepinstall - review will be on July 27. 
*************
THE COTTINGLEY SECRET by Hazel Gaynor - review will be on August 1
 
 *************
EMMA IN THE NIGHT by Wendy Walker - review will be on August 8

 ************* 
THE DAUGHTERS OF IRELAND by Santa Montefiore - review will be on August 15

*************
BEST INTENTIONS by Erika Raskin - review will be on August 29.

 

*************
SILVER THREADS by Bette Lee Crosby - review will be on September 12.
 
*************








20 comments:

  1. Nicely done! You'll Never Know Dear looks seriously creepy! Of course, dolls tend to creep me out nowadays! Lol!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a creepy cover. The mystery was great.

      Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

      Delete
  2. I am going to read Sunshine Sisters as soon as my boxes of books from BookExpo arrive. It looks like a great summer read.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/06/bookexpo-have-i-died-and-gone-to-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo...nice you went to the BookExpo.

      I had never read a book by Jane Green. It was good.

      Thanks for stopping, Deb.

      Delete
  3. I am so excited that You'll Never Know, Dear, will be released tomorrow!

    Can't wait to get The Child and The Sunshine Sisters.

    I have Every Last Lie and Emma in the Night.

    Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Child took a few pages for me to get connected. I was away and haven't gotten to read it so will try today. It is good.

      Love that we enjoy the same books.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. Silver Threads has a pretty cover. Armchair Book Expo, getting ready to move, drama club, and a volunteers' tea. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty cover.

      You are busy, pussreboots.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. I liked the Hallie Ephron I read too and plan to read more once I can see over the top of TBR mountain. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read a few of her books and have enjoyed them.

      My TBR mountain is crazy. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. Lots of similar books on my shelves to be read!! You seem to be at an excellent reading pace, and either on a lot of tours or you plan your review dates much better than I do...ha ha. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only one tour. I just plan the review near or on the publication date.

      I am a good planner...business teachers just have that in their makeup. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Anita.

      Delete
  7. I'm anxious to see your review of YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR. I just won that book through librarything.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good, techeditor. I hope you enjoy it too.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. The cover of You'll Never Know Dear is kind of chilling, even though its a doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very chilling cover. The doll played a major part in the story line.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  9. Ooo... A new Mary Kubica; I still haven't read the last one! I hope you enjoy all upcoming reads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first Mary Kubica book.

    Thanks for stopping, Reading with Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Kubica. Can't wait to read your review.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First book for me. Good to hear you love her.

      Thanks for stopping, Sam.

      Delete