Friday, June 9, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 6/9/17

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
Friendly Fill-Ins
1. A prop from a TV show or film I would like to own is___.

2. My oldest friendship is ____.


3. Whenever I       , I always         .


4. The best           is            .

My Answers:
1. A prop from a TV show or film I would like to have is something from the I LOVE LUCY SHOW.

2.  My oldest friendship is with my high school friend, Kathy.

3.  Whenever I wake up each morning, I always say thank you to God for my blessings.

4.  The best thing in life is family.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    I hope your weather is warmer than ours is.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, I always enjoy them. I would love something from I Love Lucy too. that was a great show. I am glad you have much to be thankful for. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a lot to be thankful for.

      I think we all do when you think about it.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete