Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Month Of Faves Blog Event - 12/7/16


It’s day 6
*********
I am so excited about joining in the fun again this year.

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

 ********
Wed. | Dec. 7 – Most Useful Tools For Getting Things Done
********
AMonthofFaves2016 – Apps, websites, planners – how and what do you use to get life and / or work other things done?!
    *********
    I am lucky that after 34 years of teaching I am now retired and can easily get everything done.  :)
    I also am very organized and got things done while I was working too.  I was a business teacher so that should say it all for being able to get things done.  :)
    Image Credit

    Image Credit
    *********
    My husband also is a huge help with housework and laundry.  


    Image Credit 

     Image Credit

     *********
    So - I guess my answer is retirement and my husband that help me to get essential things done as well as my fun things such a reading and blogging.  :) 
     *********
    But...I do use spreadsheets to keep books organized and bills. :)

    I don't use any apps because I don't like to do things on my phone for my blog.

    The only planner I use is myself and my calendar both physical and on my phone!!  :)   
    *********






    12 comments:

    1. It it not great to be retired and be able to plan your days as you like? It took some time to get use to for me, but now it is pure enjoyment. Blogging came more or less at the same time for me, so helped a lot. Wonderful with all blogging friends.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I agree. It took a few months to get used to not working, but I love it now.

        Blogging does help with some empty days, but for the most part I am busy.

        I started blogging in 2010 and retired in 2012.

        Thanks for stopping, Lisbeth.

        Delete
    2. It's amazing that you can be so naturally organized - I feel so scatterbrained, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't write things down!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. LOL....it is also how we grew up so that helps!!! :)

        Thanks for stopping, Kimberly.

        Delete
    3. Hehe, I am with you there, I don't use apps either. I do use the Google calendar to plan my reading and when books publish and that is it. Retirement rocks!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Retirement sure does ROCK!!

        Apps are good for a few things, but not my blog. :)

        Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

        Delete
    4. My hubbie is retired and loves it ... yet i still do all the organizing :-)

      Tanya Patrice
      Girlxoxo.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. We women are good organizers. :)

        Thanks for stopping, Tanya.

        Delete
    5. I can tell you are super organized. I work full time and blog full time and have a family (2 teens) so if I'm not organized, this will become chaotic. I use Google spreadsheets for work and also a physical calendar, a business one and a family one. My hubby is very helpful and we make a good team too. :-)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I knew you were organized too. :)

        Thanks for stopping, Laura.

        Delete