Monday, December 19, 2016

A Month of Faves - 12/19/16


It’s day 13
*********
I am so excited about joining in the fun again this year.

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

 ********
Mon. | Dec. 19 – Reading Outside My Comfort Zone #AMonthofFaves2016
 ********
Surprise Find(s) This Year
******** 
Well....I really never venture outside of my comfort zone of historical fiction, women's fiction, and mystery, but a few books had a twinge of paranormal but not enough to stop me from reading. 

BALLET NOIR by Caroline Miller had a tiny bit of paranormal.
IN ANOTHER LIFE by Julie Christine Johnson had a small bit of paranormal too.

********
As for surprises,  THE CURIOUS CHARMS OF ARTHUR PEPPER by Phaedra Patrick was a sweet, marvelous find.

 *********
WATCHING EDIE by Camilla Way and BLACK RABBIT HALL by Eve Chase were odd but interesting reads. 

*********







2 comments:

  1. Looks like you read quite a bit our\tside your comfort zone during the year. I hope to do a bit more next year.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def want to read The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper!

    ReplyDelete