Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BookExpo America, June 2012


 I will be attending the BookExpo America for the very first time.  I am excited, but at the same time a little overwhelmed about the enormity of it all.  I will be at the BookExpo for only one day, but that is enough for a first-timer.  Hopefully I won't forget to take photos.  :)  

I also have to thank Kathy of http://bermudaonion.net/ for helping me with the registration for this event.

After all the excitement of registering and realizing I am actually going to attend, I received a BY INVITATION only e-mail to an event hosted by Harper Collins Publishers on Monday night, June 4.  I was ecstatic when I opened the e-mail this morning.

I want to share the invitation e-mail I received so you can see where I will be on Monday, June 4, before all the regular excitement of the BookExpo begins on Tuesday, June 5, and continues through June 7.  


CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute and delete the original message. Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown. Thank you for your compliance.

7 comments:

  1. I'll be at the party and will see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be wonderful to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So cool! Wish I could go! I'm going to BEA, for the whole 4 days. Wish I could go to that party too. Maybe I'll see you whatever day you're at BEA. I'm hoping to meet lots of bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so excited! Congrats on the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! I'm jealous and wish I was going. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete